The Yoga Toolbox: 4-Week Online Yoga Course
Over 4 Thursdays in February, build your toolbox of yoga techniques & theories to enhance your practice on the mat – no matter your experience – and your everyday experience of life off the mat. Learn to move more playfully, breathe more powerfully & live more peacefully.
More than a workout, these 45-minute classes combine yogic practices, including breathwork, movement & meditation, to restore the natural order and balance to mind, body, breath & energy. You’ll leave you feeling equally grounded and energised.
– 4 x live classes + class recordings
– booking after the start date? I’ll send you the class recordings for the sessions you missed
– Dates: Thursdays in February, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
– Live Classes: 6.30-7.15 am GMT (45 mins)
– All 4 x class recordings available Vimeo library until 7 days after the series ends (March 7th)
Each 45-minute weekly class will include a variety of:
– foundational asanas (poses)
– more adventurous asanas
– creative yoga sequences & transitions
– pranayama (breathwork) practices
– kriya yoga practices (e.g. tapping, shaking)
– meditation techniques
– mudras (subtle physical gestures to intensify practice)
– mantras (sounds that take you deeper into meditation)
– yogic philosophy & theory
Classes are open-level, offering pose variations to suit different experience levels. While you can expect dynamic practices with poses that will build heat & energy, they are punctuated with moments of gentle movement & stillness. Above all, you are encouraged to to stay connected to the present moment and breath, to tap into your energy levels & intention on any given day and practice accordingly.
– Via Zoom: live class links sent by email the day before the class
Each class recording is uploaded to a Vimeo library 30 mins after the live sessions; ideal for those who missed the live session or would like to repeat it. All 4 x classes will remain in the same Vimeo library until 7 days after the series ends (March 7th)
Class Series Reviews:
“Really loved the past four weeks classes I felt like I was getting so much value learning about yoga as a whole rather than just going through the poses. The price as well is great its much more affordable than some classes at the moment.” – Emer
“The last 4 weeks of practice have been eye-opening, inspiring and grounding. I leave my house every Thursday morning feeling energised. I enjoyed every single practice and love that the class is available afterwards to try it again.
“I particularly loved the variety of the classes and the pace; you have a natural gift for yoga and teaching. Your guided meditation is so relaxing, and in intense moments of stress during the day I take myself outside, find a spot in the sun and take a mountain pose for a few breaths.” – Niamh